Event: Watermelon SmashEVENT DURATION05.08.2019 - 19.08.2019
- Main event period. Event items drop from monsters.20.08.2019 - 26.08.2019
- Event items no longer drop from monsters. The event NPC Puss the Cat remains in town to exchange Nectar for event items.26.08.2019
- The event NPC leaves the game.31.08.2019
- Unused event-related items are deleted.EVENT ITEMS Nectar
- Item used to trade with Puss the Cat and to grow Watermelones. Watermelon Seed
- Bought from NPC for 1 Nectar. Summons a Young Watermelon. Tradable. Honey Watermelon Seed
- Bought from NPC for 50 Nectars. Summons a Honey Young Watermelon. Tradable. Cloned Watermelon Seed
and Cloned Honey Watermelon Seed
- Drop from monsters. Summon a Young Watermelon or Honey Young Watermelon. Not tradable.EVENT RULES
- Double-click on a Watermelon Seed or Cloned Watermelon Seed in your inventory to summon a Young Watermelon.
- Help the Young Watermelon grow by using Nectar on it. To do this, target the Young Watermelon and right-click on Nectar in your inventory.
- A Watermelon will disappear 3 minutes after summoning no matter what state it is in, so be sure to cultivate it with Nectar and smash it open before it disappears!
- After consuming 5 Nectars, the Young Watermelon will grow into a Defective Watermelon, High Quality Watermelon, or a King Watermelon. A Honey Young Watermelon will grow into a Defective Honey Watermelon, High Quality Honey Watermelon, or an Emperor Watermelon.
- A Watermelon will only evolve once into one of these three possible states, depending on the seed used. After it has evolved, Nectar can no longer be used on the Watermelon, and it is time for the Watermelon to be smashed.
Young Watermelon turns into Defective, High Quality or King Watermelon.
Young Honey Watermelon turns into Defective Honey , High Quality Honey or Emperor Watermelon.
A regular Watermelon can be cultivated and opened by a single player easily.
A Honey Watermelon can be cultivated easily but can only be smashed open with a Chrono Weapon, and it is difficult to open a Honey Watermelon alone. Group up with friends that all have Chrono Weapons and take on the Honey Watermelones together to ensure that you open it in time.
Smash open your Watermelon can collect rewards!POSSIBLE REWARDS Earring of Zaken
Ring of Baium
Ring of Queen Ant
Crystal (A-Grade) , Crystal (S-Grade)
Gemstone A, Gemstone S
Greater Healing Potion
Greater Quick Healing Potion
Greater Elixir of CP
Greater Elixir of Life
Greater Elixir of Mental Strength
Giant's Codex - Discipline
Giant's Codex - Mastery
Giant's Codex - Oblivion
Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-Grade) , Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-Grade) , Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)
High-Grade Life Stone (67 - 84)
Top-Grade Life Stone (67 - 84)
Soul Crystal: Red, Blue, Green (14, 15, 16)
Blessed Scroll of Resurrection
Blessed Scroll of Escape
(All reward items are tradable)