I ran up the steps of the temple toward the pale sunlight.
Already at the top, on the threshold of adventure, I finally looked back at the statue. Dark goddess, like a spider, frozen, spread her hands. I felt like a hatchling, who clings to the goddess, as to the mother, because she was the first thing I saw, realizing myself. And even though I apparently did not look like a child, my mind was clean and pristine, like new white sheet.
Breathing in deeply the fresh air, I made the first step, leaving the stone vaults. Many hours I wandered aimlessly through Shilen's Garden. According to the map, it was called that way. While the sun rolled over the horizon, giving way to the moon, I was listening to the birds sing, crows shout and keltirs yap. With the moon there was another globe in the sky, bloody red with a strange, very clear symbol.
While I was thinking, what kind of a celestial body it was, a dark elf ran past me. Following him, I found that a huge rock near which I circled for hours had an entrance. Here it is, the abode of the dark elves. That's where I headed.
Near the entrance to the cave there were two Wardens, blindfolded the same as the statue before, and a man in robes.
- Welcome, - he said to me. – You seem to shake ... If you need advice, please contact any of our Guild Helpers. We are happy to help you get started in this world.
- It turns out that it is perfectly normal that I do not remember anything? - I was surprised. - And what's more, I'm not the only one? What kind of world is this? - Something did not fit. From what incubator did I fall out? Or what teleport did I fell into? This place didn't look like underworld either.
- To begin, think carefully about your goal, - the elf changed the topic. - Now it is very perilous situation due to war in Human kingdom. But in this chaos, we must not miss the chance. While Humans are at war, we, the dark elves, can take advantage of it and return to our former glory. But everything has its time. First you need to get used to the weapons and armor. Practice, killing wolves and foxes in the area, after get comfortable in the town. Yes, and talk to the master of martial arts.
- I'll take him there, – I did not notice a dark elven woman appear close to me. She gently smiled at me, took my arm and pulled me. I obediently followed. – What weapons do you prefer? – she asked as we walked down the twisted tunnel.
- I do not understand myself. And you must be a magician? – I asked, because she was wearing a robe, and a small rod hung on her belt.
- Oracle - casually said the elf and dragged me down the road, between the elegant shops and houses.
The city was very beautiful, though gloomy. Mesmerized by the charming smile of my guide, I did not notice as we entered the room. There was quite a lot of young dark elves and a few other races.
- What's your name? - asked my companion, when we stopped in front of a richly dressed mentor.
- I do not remember, - with these words, I noticed that the room became quiet. And then from all sides, all those present began to offer names, hoping to appeal to my memory.
To be continued ...And before we continue the story, let's help our hero to remember his name.
It will look almost like a role-playing game on forums. Try on the role of the surrounding characters, describe their emotions, offer names suitable for a representative of the dark elves.