Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SERVER INFORMATION PEACE [x7]  (Read 8973 times)
EvilDancer, iFu, kujis, ZODIS, Maux, sadus and 109 Guests are viewing this topic.
smn
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2017, 12:29:40 PM »

Basically @parazitc explained it best.

nevit system is what makes low rate server a mid rate server. it multiplies rates after all bonuses. Unless you can make nevit effecting only the 'base xp rate'... otherwise it is much better keeping this disabled and add it later on after newcomer event.

Our calculations were very much the same way. Nothing is yet decided, we are testing things on OBT and still getting user feedback. I will keep you update as to what our decision will be.

RaMi

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2017, 12:45:18 PM »

Im sorry for this question but it needs to be clear for me since im back on Rpg since a long time...
RUR are tradeable and sellable ingame right?
smn
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2017, 12:54:35 PM »

Im sorry for this question but it needs to be clear for me since im back on Rpg since a long time...
RUR are tradeable and sellable ingame right?

Yes.

BeautifulLife

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2017, 01:08:55 PM »

nevit system is what makes low rate server a mid rate server. it multiplies rates after all bonuses. Unless you can make nevit effecting only the 'base xp rate'... otherwise it is much better keeping this disabled and add it later on after newcomer event.

Our calculations were very much the same way. Nothing is yet decided, we are testing things on OBT and still getting user feedback. I will keep you update as to what our decision will be

When we vote for rates, we knew that L2 H5 have vitality system/nevit blessing and so on. We all know everything in this game, and when we voted for the server rates and etc. we have in mind everything! Admins, don't try effect the vote! WE DECIDED! When live starts - server MUST PLAY like in original servers. With all H5 things.

Really, I dont play here if admins will do what they want...

RAP
parazitc

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2017, 01:41:53 PM »

Our calculations were very much the same way. Nothing is yet decided, we are testing things on OBT and still getting user feedback. I will keep you update as to what our decision will be.

Good to know that you are taking this into consideration. Because nevit system is what let's hardcore/nolifer donator players getting noblesses just in 24-36hours if not faster...

But for you it is hard decision since you sell that 1-4 hour nevit potions for 75 rur. It gives to project quite amount of cash. Myself last season I bought like 10 of them...

Anyway, for a longer living server best option would be at least disable them for 1-2 weeks at least or add them with so called 'newcomer event'. Unless you can make nevit blessing effecting only base rate (x7 > x10.5 instead of making x7 server x45ish....).
RaMi

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2017, 01:57:00 PM »

Good to know that you are taking this into consideration. Because nevit system is what let's hardcore/nolifer donator players getting noblesses just in 24-36hours if not faster...

But for you it is hard decision since you sell that 1-4 hour nevit potions for 75 rur. It gives to project quite amount of cash. Myself last season I bought like 10 of them...

Anyway, for a longer living server best option would be at least disable them for 1-2 weeks at least or add them with so called 'newcomer event'. Unless you can make nevit blessing effecting only base rate (x7 > x10.5 instead of making x7 server x45ish....).
u still think that you can anyhow stop the hardore players to reach it really fast? Lol stop lie urself that u will anyhow be able to catch them either with nevit or without
WhyUdoDis

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2017, 02:05:11 PM »

I also think no nevit will be better
scorpiox

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2017, 02:19:37 PM »

if you dont want nevit go on Interlude Wink  H5 nevit is part of game
miou

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2017, 02:49:21 PM »

Like RaMi said, top groups will get into high levels in notime anyway. Actualy the harder server is, bigger the gap between hardcore and more casual players.  In my opinion nevit allows ppl like me who cant grind 12h+ a day anymore to catch up faster as i know how to abuse it

As I undestand those who would like to keep blessing disabled so the server is alive longer(tho will it rly change anything?) I also undestand those who depend on nevit to keep them at least a bit competitive(possibly less emo quits)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 02:52:18 PM by miou » Logged

miou/redhotchilli
Overview

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 14, 2017, 03:01:17 PM »

Admins, don't try effect the vote! WE DECIDED!

LOOOL you think this is a democracy? Smiley
Admins own the project, they'll decide what they think is the best solution. Our feedback/opinion is just to help them make the decision.

Nickname : Xdiethank/Xdie/X/Overview/Caseine/XoX
Server : Franz, Teon, Naia, RPG, Dex, Renewal, Raidfight, Global...
RaMi

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2017, 03:13:40 PM »

Like RaMi said, top groups will get into high levels in notime anyway. Actualy the harder server is, bigger the gap between hardcore and more casual players.  In my opinion nevit allows ppl like me who cant grind 12h+ a day anymore to catch up faster as i know how to abuse it

As I undestand those who would like to keep blessing disabled so the server is alive longer(tho will it rly change anything?) I also undestand those who depend on nevit to keep them at least a bit competitive(possibly less emo quits)
+1 exactly my point.
parazitc

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2017, 04:18:19 PM »

u still think that you can anyhow stop the hardore players to reach it really fast? Lol stop lie urself that u will anyhow be able to catch them either with nevit or without

quote me where I said that we need stop/punish hardcore player?? my point is since we have nevit blessing potions, it will make gap bigger comparing to not having them at all. I would be ok with nevit as long we can't buy 1-4hour potions with rurs... or nevit blessing effecting ONLY the base xp rate.

till this day rpg-club did everything they can to 'milk more money' and there is nothing to be said about it. every single project does that. people who think different are naive and stupid.

but if rpg club staff saying 'we are discussing about it' it proves how OP is nevit blessing since it multiplies rates by 1.5 (aka 50%).
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:35:58 PM by parazitc » Logged
mantinho

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2017, 06:36:57 PM »

I think that u shouldn't disable nevits too... The most fun thing in H5 is nevit that allows to level up faster even in low rate servers. I and couple of my friends coming to play this server, and we don't want to grind 12h/per day just to get 3rd class in 1 month lol, and we don't want to join x15 Federation cause there is no new people (well maybe there is some, but not enough to have fun at lower levels and do RB's), everyone has everything and we just want to have fun. Those who plays this game 24/7 gonna get everything faster anyway whenether its on or not, cause they will play more ^^.

Hope we can have a good time, and won't have to look for another server, thanks.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 06:41:49 PM by mantinho » Logged
parazitc

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2017, 07:37:43 PM »

I think that u shouldn't disable nevits too... The most fun thing in H5 is nevit that allows to level up faster even in low rate servers. I and couple of my friends coming to play this server, and we don't want to grind 12h/per day just to get 3rd class in 1 month lol, and we don't want to join x15 Federation cause there is no new people (well maybe there is some, but not enough to have fun at lower levels and do RB's), everyone has everything and we just want to have fun. Those who plays this game 24/7 gonna get everything faster anyway whenether its on or not, cause they will play more ^^.

Hope we can have a good time, and won't have to look for another server, thanks.

in h5 even w/o nevit blessing you will reach your 3rd class in 2-4 days depending on class (considering playing 4h/day).

Also remember that levels in h5 means mostly nothing thanks to 7sign quest saga...
Pidu

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 14, 2017, 11:19:01 PM »

In that case, the best thing to do is to eliminate that potion from the donation shop, only selled by the NPC nevit (retail like) and not at the gms shop. if not, the way to lvl up of doners will be disgusting if we add all the other bonuses that the PAs will have
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: