Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rules of playing on rpg-club servers - discussion  (Read 368 times)
smn
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: October 10, 2017, 11:32:39 AM »

First of all I would like to say that any flood and flame in this topic is forbidden.
Any actions outside the scope of the rules set in this topic will be punishable.
This was made in the effort of improving everyones experience in the game, so please, do your best to behave.

I would like for all of you to answer the following questions:

1) Those of you, who are familiar with the violations and sanctions system for the official servers - do you consider it adequate and exhaustive, especially in terms of sanctions?

2) In your opinion, which of the rules from that system need to be reworked? Submit suggestions in the following structure: the rule - sanction for violation.

3) What aspects of the game are not being regulated (mentioned) by the rules (neither ours nor official), but need to be? Submit suggestions in the following structure:  the rule - sanction for violation (for example: mobs on the circle of LOA, casting forts from the 1st floor, Baium buff through the gates/from the 13th floor, etc.)

4) Do you need live moderation of general chats in the game? What functions should it perform (prohibition of profanity, RMT spam, trade in shouts - is it one or all of the above)?

5) What in-game problems and conflicts, that are not violations of the rules, in your opinion, require the intervention of the administration: scams and property disputes in the CP, trade scams - sales of fake SOPs (Gemstone D), etc.?

You can answer all the questions or one/several of them.
If you do not have anything to contribute to the topic - do not say anything.
If you want to express your opinion on this initiative - do not.
Accusations or discussion of the answers of other participants are not needed.
Do not agree/disagree with other users - write your own answer.

Thank you for reading.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 06:32:11 PM by smn » Logged

parazitc

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 02:33:48 PM »

From my point of view.

1. Rules are OK.

2. Punishments for boting/scripting (aka rule 1.1) could be more strict. Also adding rewards for reporting bots/scripters would be awesome. This would encourage community to "clean itself".

Also if clan/ally used game bug (rule 1.3.) to kill Raid Boss X, all items/adena should be removed and characters involved get 24h jail-time.

3. From previous project a lot of actual scripters/botters were unpunished. I would like to see more active actions regarding stopping this from happening.

4. Would be nice to have active people who can actively ban (IP/HWID) those RMT spammers.

5. In game scams like fake shops are part of game. There should be no change.
WhyUdoDis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 08:46:37 PM »

1. Don't know them in detail, but from what I can remember, I think they are fine the way they are.

2. -

3. People who pull the mobs on circle in LOA and lock them in a fort definitely need to be punished. I remember on the last server that was a huge issue. Top party will farm them and then pull them away when they go offline to prevent other people from farming them.

4, Live chat moderation would be nice. Also more GMs online would also be good, preferably people who speak English. RMT shout should result in an immediate ban.

5. Scams and property disputes in the CP should be handled by the CP leader. If, however, there is sufficient proof of the scam, then by all means, help them, but if not - move on. Crying without solid proof won't solve your problems. Same for trade scams. It's like in real life, if you are dumb enough to get cheated than you deserve that. How else are you gonna learn?

All and all, I think rpg has a good handle on things. The only thing I would like to see more of, is english speaking administrators/gms available more often, both in the game and on the support.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: