First of all I would like to say that any flood and flame in this topic is forbidden.
Any actions outside the scope of the rules set in this topic will be punishable.
This was made in the effort of improving everyones experience in the game, so please, do your best to behave.
I would like for all of you to answer the following questions:
1) Those of you, who are familiar with the violations and sanctions system for the official servers - do you consider it adequate and exhaustive, especially in terms of sanctions?
2) In your opinion, which of the rules from that system need to be reworked? Submit suggestions in the following structure: the rule - sanction for violation.
3) What aspects of the game are not being regulated (mentioned) by the rules (neither ours nor official), but need to be? Submit suggestions in the following structure: the rule - sanction for violation (for example: mobs on the circle of LOA, casting forts from the 1st floor, Baium buff through the gates/from the 13th floor, etc.)
4) Do you need live moderation of general chats in the game? What functions should it perform (prohibition of profanity, RMT spam, trade in shouts - is it one or all of the above)?
5) What in-game problems and conflicts, that are not violations of the rules, in your opinion, require the intervention of the administration: scams and property disputes in the CP, trade scams - sales of fake SOPs (Gemstone D), etc.?
You can answer all the questions or one/several of them.
If you do not have anything to contribute to the topic - do not say anything.
If you want to express your opinion on this initiative - do not.
Accusations or discussion of the answers of other participants are not needed.
Do not agree/disagree with other users - write your own answer.
Thank you for reading.