Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW SERVER 2016 - voting!  (Read 10891 times)
Gurila

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2016, 03:06:59 PM »

Onother epic fail  cause of  rpg bot servers it probably start over 10k  but the bot will win,it wont last more than 2 months.Cause of h5  its going faster and faster cause people learn  fast exp ,actually bot will win again ,the donations are failing probably they are helping the server stabability  but not much the players  and the idea of rpg(roll and play ) its just a joke ( bot always win the true players so no point )After so many years  i agree that the majority of players are experienced  so opening the same chronicle wont help the server last a lot .I dont know what to expect  from the  new server i agree of the stability  of the server and the high five retail it reliable ,but i never agree with  boting allowed system since the server is not blocking  them.Yes use PA if possible and block all kind of bot  .i simple dont want to mention how many times i found bots .and how many times  nothing happened in fact i got banned 2 times in 2 different servers for NOT using any kind of software illegal,that's hypocrisy .Anyway  its up to head admin to make a healty server  , its up to him to add some features as events prolly make a server alive cause usually rpg club is simple a dead farm server with 10k active bots (farming 14 days and w8 the 1 day  of sieges  to make a good pvp),missing the old  active players !!! Good luck  take care and  please  consider the facts of opening a new server  .
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 03:08:46 PM by Gurila » Logged
xuri

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2016, 03:31:04 PM »

NEW SERVER 2016 - voting!, freya пвп сервер, warcraft скачать

Onother epic fail  cause of  rpg bot servers it probably start over 10k  but the bot will win,it wont last more than 2 months.Cause of h5  its going faster and faster cause people learn  fast exp ,actually bot will win again ,the donations are failing probably they are helping the server stabability  but not much the players  and the idea of rpg(roll and play ) its just a joke ( bot always win the true players so no point )After so many years  i agree that the majority of players are experienced  so opening the same chronicle wont help the server last a lot .I dont know what to expect  from the  new server i agree of the stability  of the server and the high five retail it reliable ,but i never agree with  boting allowed system since the server is not blocking  them.Yes use PA if possible and block all kind of bot  .i simple dont want to mention how many times i found bots .and how many times  nothing happened in fact i got banned 2 times in 2 different servers for NOT using any kind of software illegal,that's hypocrisy .Anyway  its up to head admin to make a healty server  , its up to him to add some features as events prolly make a server alive cause usually rpg club is simple a dead farm server with 10k active bots (farming 14 days and w8 the 1 day  of sieges  to make a good pvp),missing the old  active players !!! Good luck  take care and  please  consider the facts of opening a new server  .
Alexias

** V1P Team **

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2016, 07:45:39 PM »

Good, one new good server!
But.. please! Don't make High Five again!
RPG did High Five 3-4 times in 2 years!
Make a new one! Bring newz... Thea will be good!
Sk1llet

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2016, 12:57:02 AM »

could you please consider trying something else, such as  >>>

start with an interlude, then after sometime basicaly few month dunno up to you, upgrade to the next version and so on until u reach the lastest one which should be god, and mby when that one comes viable for use why not add it and have fun:)
ofc rate and everything will be decided by vote so i think this idea might do well with some players and some not, its about how u want to spend ur time"and money" inside l2, not just hating bots when u see them passing u at mach 4 while u still walk at 1mph inside low lvl farm areas etcetc...Tongue
Seeker

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2016, 09:12:07 AM »

In thease days even ~15 year kids know how to use adrenaine, make easy profit, sell all and waiting next fcking rpg h5.. 4 or 5 starts and till now even TOWER working here Cheesy its like ncwest , just dont need buy PA tu make a profit
kiba

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2016, 10:47:18 AM »

Start with interlude - 2 months and then switch to other chronicles IL (3-5x) - GF - H5 and after 7-9 months switch and try that ethernia server

it could be a very good opportunity and something new from RPG  Cool
grumba

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2016, 12:43:43 PM »

ROFL H5 again and again and again for ever AND EVER! How about you do something new? WHY NOT A CLASSIC SERVER? Files too hard to get?  Roll Eyes
sPWNZ

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2016, 03:24:55 PM »

russians wanna play h5, thats why h5 it is.

"We do not buy superstars. We make them."
  - Arsene Wenger
Alexias

** V1P Team **

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2016, 05:22:02 PM »

RPG its not international comunity.
Its RU!
EU comunity want play something new, Follow the rules. - Poissie
Come! Use ur mind! If u make one more H5, u gonna lose more from RPG comunity!
Make smth new!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 03:55:49 PM by Poissie » Logged
BaH

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2016, 07:10:28 PM »

whatever the result for the chronicle and the rates is ,  just try to open the server in early fall and not at the end of november like u did with the 2 previous servers

Yep best comment +1 for september....
parazitc

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2016, 08:43:40 PM »

I just wish for H5 x1 server with cakes or PA (x2) system. I am tired of H5 x5+ rate servers because woth all vitality nevit blessing stuff x5 server becomes x15.. Or GF server x3 with cakes. There is not a single GF server at the table...

RPG please for once to a really low rate server to extend playing time. This 1-2 month server is annoying...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 10:27:32 AM by parazitc » Logged
SDB
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2016, 08:59:45 PM »

RPG its not international comunity.
Its RU!
EU comunity want play something new, but bastards RU need BOT in H5 Smiley
Come! Use ur mind! If u make one more H5, u gonna lose more from RPG comunity!
Make smth new!

They are no going to loose nothing, RUS has a lot of people to mantain a sever without EU comunity Smiley trust me.
Ciuzas

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2016, 01:28:04 AM »

Just go with x1 !
Gurila

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2016, 09:33:53 PM »

rpg-club is a money machine

and eu players playing big part in that "playing for fun not using programs but yet donating to catch up with russians" cosplay

so no russians wont be able to "maintain" a server without eu players since no1 will buy the sh1t they farmed using bots

aka russians wont be able to unban theyre bots resolving rpg club dont get $$$

but eu players will cry about rpg - yet will play it (yes they will play h5 again) lets be honest l2 is a dead game that will never get

any share of the esports scene most servers out there are p2w pvp servers that lives for 1 month and theyre only use is to suck bit more money of the eu players that wanna be a hero and rpg club is the only one left out there that can survive over 4 monthes duo to eu players try catch up vs russians (mostly using bots ) dont get it wrong rpg club has no problem to use working antibot system but that way they cant make as much money

all the above arent facts they are my personal opinion
rhcp

Things nobody asking for!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2016, 11:12:00 PM »

even with same items and without programs u lose 9v9 vs any mid/top russian pt.
 Grin

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: