Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW SERVER 2016 - voting!  (Read 17796 times)
Alice
Administrator

Predicting the fate by IP

View Profile WWW
« on: July 11, 2016, 04:01:15 PM »

Dear friends!

We are glad to inform you that by popular demand RPG-club "Russia" announces a new server!

NEW SERVER 2016 - voting!, сервера на aion, серверы lineage2

Start is scheduled in the fall 2016 but already now you have the opportunity to choose what the new server will look like.
This preliminary vote is intended to determine what type of server is the most attractive for our future players.
Closer to the live start date the players will be asked to choose more detailed game world settings: rates, GMshop list and much more.

Also you have a unique chance to reserve your character's nickname on the new server before the start!
You will find the necessary information and forms to fill on the vote page.

SDB
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 09:52:02 PM »

Ok good another server.

But can you give us some information about the currents ones? 15x, 7x, 3x? Is there a merge in the future? What will happens with those servers?
TheProdigy

An Abstract Concept

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 11:28:03 PM »

Good a new server!
What about NO 4th consecutive High Five for the sake of God?

Thanks.

Vatican's Zealot
vSordi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 09:26:32 AM »

Hi, I've started in Victory last week and I'm wondering if a merge with the new server is possible later, if it comes to be a H5 server, because I'm sure Victory is going to be empty when the new server arrives.

Thanks and sorry for the poor eng!
xuri

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 10:09:30 PM »

Most important and mandatory should be a new Bot Policy. On x7 server there are bots everywhere...you can start at catas, go to woa and check all areas like gc,loa,iop,den of evil etc...

If you report them your staff needs usually 1 day to answer...and then answer back "they are not online".... #facepalm

Maybe you go and check these areas & ppl by yourself cause at the moment you doing nothing but waiting for tickets.

If you handle these bots in another way maybe the market doesnt get flooded that fast with cheap items....and the server economy can last longer.
vSordi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 08:59:20 AM »

Exactly!! I cant count how many times I pk bots in catas, there's too many and every time the chars stay in the place dead for many many time, which makes me think they're not afraid of being caughted...
ToTak

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 04:28:39 PM »

Bots/Adrenaline here we go again Smiley
CALENDIR

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 03:36:25 PM »

Start it with interlude and then gf,h5,ertheia..
Shaenya

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 06:50:45 PM »

Is there any chance for you to open a GoD server ?
Seems people nowadays are stuck in the past, unable to move on. The only thing they like is that neverending and countless Hi5 servers, getting stacked in few months, then ask/leave for another Hi5. C'mon, this is like eating the same type of food every single day.
My opinion is that a 5-15x GoD server starting from Awakening then updating every 4-6 months to the next one sounds pretty good, with new challenges and more reasons for people not to leave server and keep improving themselves, instead of playing hi5 chronicle for 3-4 months then quit or ask for a new one.
Just my 2 cents.
I'm pretty sure many will disagree and talktrash to me, but i don't mind. That's one reason for which people play this game, FLAMING.
Good luck.

Edit: i forgot to mention that i'm always talking for different people that i used to play, and they are all looking for a decent GoD server, and can't find any. RPG is one of the fewest providers that can offer a decent L2 servers, and that's why i'm sure community will grow if you bring this to us.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:53:36 PM by Shaenya » Logged

RasellE

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 07:54:15 PM »

whatever the result for the chronicle and the rates is ,  just try to open the server in early fall and not at the end of november like u did with the 2 previous servers
SDB
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 10:02:37 PM »

If im right there are some rumours that the server is going to be open the next year, not this. But don't trust me is something i just read on russ forums.

I do not care about the ideas of a new server, im more interested on what will happens with the current ones. Is there any merge beetwen 7x and 3x? or 15?
ApacheTomcat

ΦΟΝΙΚΟ ΤΣΟΥΡΕΚΙ

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 11:12:04 PM »

If im right there are some rumours that the server is going to be open the next year, not this. But don't trust me is something i just read on russ forums.

I do not care about the ideas of a new server, im more interested on what will happens with the current ones. Is there any merge beetwen 7x and 3x? or 15?

yea it's good idea. make merge the old servers (7x + 3x +15x) and then make one new server GoD

Dark Knight  is HERE ...
dark forces / dark mysteries / dark thoughts
golemkaaa

csokifaszú

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2016, 12:25:04 AM »

yea it's good idea. make merge the old servers (7x + 3x +15x) and then make one new server GoD

not. especially god.

officially retarded
carvex21

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 02:41:15 AM »

nobody can beat adrenaline, IT IS going to be fully functional on the servers, doesnt matter if its the cracked or the normal version. Staff has to ban the bots manually. I have faith on RPG staff. Another epic server coming up this fall, great! Cheesy Cheesy

Ciuzas

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2016, 02:38:44 AM »

It is time for x1 ^^
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: