Talismans are items which attached to Bracelets give your character some additional powers.
You can find Bracelets C
. Each grade gives you a certain amount of slots for talismans:
- C-Grade: 01 slot
- B-Grade: 02 slots
- A-Grade: 03 slots
- S-Grade: 04 slots
Back to Talismans, there are 02 kinds of talismans:
- Passive: just need to equip to give bonus. - Talisman's mana will be consumed over the time when equipped.
- Active: Actives: A skill on "Item Skill" tab will appear, you can use it after 30sec you equipped. - Talisman's mana will be also consumed once you use the skill.
There are 04 ways to buy a Talisman:
- Buy in Accessories Shop in Giran, Aden or Rune. (Low lvl Talismans)
- Buy from Territory Manager with Territory Badges. (Buff Cancel / Buff Steal)
- Buy from Reputation Manager in Aden or Rune with fame. (Escape / Freedom / Max CP / CP Regen / Increase Force / Damage Transition)
- Buy from Support Unit Captain from a Fortress or Castle that your clan own with Knight's Epaulettes (KE). (Random)
There are 07 types of talismans which are divided by colors:
- Red: Restore HP/MP/CP or increase the maximum amount.
- Blue: Different active skills.
- Yellow: Increase basic stats (P. Atk, M.Atk, P. Def...).
- Grey: Increase fishing skills, Weight Limit or Transform.
- Orange: Create HP/MP/CP Elixirs.
- White: Increase mental, elemental resists.
- Black: Cancel debuffs.
Here is the list of Talismans:
*Effect does not stack with additional Talismans of the same type. Cannot be exchanged or dropped.
Hope you guys enjoy it,
Siouxsie. Side notes:
**Descriptions in the charts are shortened from talismans itself.
***Charts and prints were made by me, although the talismans icons arefrom another site, I was not able to take print of all the icons in order to perform this tutorial.