What to do?
- Unique RPG events are held daily from 14:00 GMT to 20:00 GMT every 30 minutes.
- Between the events you may party up with other players and do some RB hunting (all RBs lvl 56 and above were leveled up to 85 as well as new drop was added!)
- And there are always Epic bosses, whose respawn time was decreased to 24 hours!
- 100% official platform High Five [NOT JAVA]
- Fully authentic gameplay.
- All known bugs fixed.
Quest items: х5
Quest rewards: х20 адена х20 exp
RB drop: х1
Epic drop: х1Start pack
- Hero's Gold Ches (No Grade – S Grade gear for your game class)
- Exchange coupon S84 Nostalgia set
- Exchange coupon S84 Weapon
- Exchange coupon Olympic Athlete's Jewelry
- Vitality boost items
- Kamaloka tickets
- Feather of Blessing
- Souldshots and Blessed Spiritshots No Grade – S Grade
... as well as many other bonuses, accelerating and facilitating the development of a new character.Server currency
How to get Tybriks
- Tybrik (1 Tybrik = 0.03$)
- Platinum (can be bought for 9 PvP tags or 30 Меток ПК, используется для покупки особых ПвП предметов)
- Timestamp (added in the inventory every 20 minutes while online)
- Participate in events
- Participate in creative contest NTC
- LoA farm-zone
- Kratei's Cube farm-zone
- Buy in GMshop for Adena + Timestamps
- Equipment - available (up to S80 for adena, зup to S84 for Tybriks)
- Epic jewelry - available for Tybriks
- Professions - available for free
- Nobless - available for Tybriks
Events Gameplay changes
- Available in all towns, clanhalls and castles
- Includes all possible buffs, dances and songs
- Records up to 3 individual profiles of 36 buffs
Ingame shops changes
- Newly created characters start game at level 66 at Hunters Village
- In Antrahas Lair location there is a permanent PvP-zone with Tybriks drop
- Item Mana Potion has a reuse delay of 30 seconds.
- All game Raid Bosses above level 56 raised to the level of 85, as well as improved their basic stats and loot.
- Respawn time of all Epic Raid Bosses reduced to 24 ± 1 hours, unique items drop rate is reduced accordingly.
- Class matches are held only in the first week of the Grand Olympiad.
- Team matches are held only in the second week of the Grand Olympiad.
- Interclass matches are held in the last two weeks of the Grand Olympiad.
- The mechanics of Grand Olympiad system messages is changed: total count for 120 seconds before the match is off.
- Number of Olympiad tokens received for victory and defeat in battle is increased.
- BSOE skill does not work in the flagged condition: it concerns the use of any items, but does not affect similar skills of the respective classes.
- Increased limit Adena in inventor (instead of 99 999 999 999 now 999 999 999 999)
- Removed maximum bid limit for the CH auction Items Broker, increased the minimum bid and service price for CH
- S-Grade enchants for manor crops are added to all Castles
- Added the ability to purchase S84 equipment for Olympiad tokens
- Extended assortment of shopping for knight epaulettes in Fortresses
- Extended assortment of shopping for Teeritory Badges
- Extended assortment of shopping for Fantasy Island Coin
- Significantly increased the number of Adena to buy enchants for Wonderous Cube quest