No more anxious waiting and vague hints - the long-awaited official Ertheia platform is already here
! Now is time for the most difficult, but at the same time interesting stage - testing
and we need the help of players
, who will be the first ones to see the exclusive platform
and will help us bring it to perfection
So we gladly announce the launch of Closed Beta Testing
of Epic Tale of Aden: Episode 01 — Dimensional Strangers - Ertheia
Testing of the new platform before live release is an important part of product control!
Participation in CBT means volunteer work on a grant basis
aimed at helping RPG-CLUB project.If you want to take part in CBT please consider the following rules and requirements
Tasks and Responsibilities
Testers have a list of tasks that are mandatory
for every participant:
Resquirements for testers
- Regular presence for testing and execution of test assignments.
- Bug hunting and reporting.
- Regular reports consisting of your observations and thoughts about the testing process.
Every participant is expected to meet the following requirements that are necessary for successful cooperation:
Rules and restrictions
- Good reading skills - ability to understand the information is almost the most important skill.
- Good writing skills - ability to express your thoughts competently and politely in verbal communication.
- Communication - one needs to be able to actively communicate with other participants and coordinators..
- Stress resistance - testing is not just playing, it has strict rules and severe sanctions.
- Advanced PC user skills - testers may need to use all sort of software for communication with the participants and coordinators.
- Learning ability and adaptability.
- Assiduity and patience.
- Age - 18 and older, with no exceptions.
- Duration of stay on the project is more than one calendar year.
- Ability to participate in testing 2-3 times a week with the duration of one testing session of about 1-2 hours.
If you think that you meet all the requirements and you are willing to help the project, please fill up the application formAddition Information
- Stay on topic and follow the forum rules in CBT sections on forums.
- The application must be filled in proper English language.
- Only you must have access to your test game account.
- You must have full access to your registration e-mail. Address the Support Help Desk if you need help with access. Don't fill the CBT application form before your e-mail access issue is solved.
- You need to have installed Ertheia game client localized for EU region. You will need about 50GB free hard drive storage space on your PC.
- Any information aquired during the testing, including video, screenshots chat and forum logs must not be shared outside test areas.
- Standard sanction for CBT information disclosure – permanent game and forum accounts ban on all RPG-CLUB projects.
- If approved, we will contact you via private message on the forum.
- Messages about CBT not from the Administration are to be ignored.
- This topic is for reference only. The link to the application form is presented above.
- Please note that the the Administration reserves the right to refuse to consider an application without explanation.
- Carefully fill in the application. Re-submitted forms will be ignored.